a ThInk To tHouGhT..

Monday, October 10, 2011

Yang berCAHAYA xsemestinya EMAS, dan yang CANTIK tidak semestinya PERMATA

" Yang berCAHAYA xsemestinya EMAS, dan yang CANTIK tidak semestinya PERMATA"



we people always slip ourselves into the lie of this world has made, i also used to sunk inside the current. The flow was unbearable...i was about to give up and trust hand of no one.

The journey out was the toughest ever, i been test until the final end.. but coming out from those dark tunnel made me a betterment, now i can see the different, im glad..^^

I wud say, it's been a long and winding journey, but finally i'm here tonight, picking up the pieces.. and walking back into the light, Into the sunset of my glory, into Your glory...Allah thanks for your loves and tenderness care.

I think here is where my heart and future lies, There's nothing like the feeling when I look into the eyes,...its been a long journey until here, thinking about the years I spent just passing through, this bring me back to the circle and I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you..^^

Now i found you, .......My dreams came true, My miracle

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails