a ThInk To tHouGhT..

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Let open the door for beautiful life

... and let in the day!

A snap of a painting I found in an old magazine
- don't presently recall artist or name of painting
but isn't it inviting?



It's early morning and everything is so still. Not a leaf stirring. Not a bird breaking the silence. The air feels soft and cool on my face as I peer out into the garden. Lovely. somehow predicts a hot one today so I've opened up all the windows to let in some of that delicious fresh air. That should help keep the house cool later on when we close the windows and draw the blinds.





A wispy cloud just catches the light as the sun peers over the horizon. So often I'm reminded of that old psalm: This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Some days when pressures bear down a person has to work a little at being glad for a new day, but this morning brings me a gift where the joy bubbles up easily.

Mmmmm.... The wispy fragrance of coffee and hot buttered toast with marmalade drifts past my nose.... I must follow it.







I'm off to finish unwrapping the gift of this day.
Wishing you joy in the gift of yours too.... Shall I pour coffee now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails